The Dogescript compiler can be installed from npm:
Dogescript can be used either as a REPL, or as a compiler.
For more info, see the Tutorials page on the Wiki and the links below.
- Full language definition: Technical document defining the whole language - what’s valid and what’s not.
- Utilities made for Dogescript: syntax highlighters, build plugins and more…
- Projects made with Dogescript: programs, games, anything programmed in Dogescript.
- Dogescript was originally made by Zach Bruggeman
- Currently maintained by the Dogescript GitHub Organization
- Full list of contributors on GitHub